Saturday, June 13, 2009

June 13, 2009

AH, today has been a strange one for me, and wasn't sure I was going to even do this. But, this is my first son's birthday, 49 years. He was the second child: Vicki being my first. I didn't know whether to post, play Dul, mow the yard, go shopping, or just what to do. Lots of thoughts went thru my head. My son was born in Blytheville, Ark, and I don't remember much about it. Not the same as with Vicki or the third one. We were stationed there with the
Air Force and I was not in a military hospital as I was with Vicki. It was not nice. Anyway I had a beautiful little boy, healthy and he is now a law enforcement officer in Texas, with a beautiful wife, and 4 lovely daughters, and 2 grandchildren. I am proud of him!

Happy
Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: