Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Another Day

This has been just another day up here on the mountain, not as quiet as usual. Seems the military is flying above us practicing whatever they practice. Most of the day I was chatting with dear daughter as she was preparing to go back home. So it will be a few days until I hear from her again. I do miss that girl.

Drove in to town to buy a new ceiling fan for the LR. Now isn't that exciting. The dogs spent most of the day out on the deck, and I practiced the Dulcimer for a while. My newest challenge is "The Cats Jig" by Joe Collins, a well known Dulcimer player. Finally had to give up out there and come inside where it was cooler. The past few days have been a bit warm. Why is it, that, in winter we want warmer, and in summer, we want cooler.

I was going to talk about my fur-kids tonight, but I want to wait until I get pictures of the others that have passed on to the Rainbow Bridge, and are now with their human dad. For another time.

And now, it is late, and time for the sandman to arrive, so until the next time, and maybe I will be more inspired.

Thank you to all for your comments, I enjoy those.

Ms. J.

1 comment:

Laura said...

I had to laugh about the new ceiling fan. Shopping here is not so easy or boring. When we shopped for a ceiling fan here, there was only the model on the ceiling. Every time after that when we shopped there, I would run down the aisle to see if they had one in a box yet. You should have seen my face when they finally did,(after 7-8 tries) beaming like I won a marathon or something. The most boring tasks are quite an adventure.